I had no intention of blogging tonight. "Writing," as someone famous once said, "is as easy as sitting at the typewriter and opening a vein." I really haven't any blood to write with tonight. Instead, I wanted to get caught up on reading my favorite blogs to see what my friends have been up to since I started my near blog exile recently. I didn't get far. Stopping by Parkway Rest Stop's site, I had to steal the meme he included in his last entry, that he got from someone, and that person got from someone, and that's how memes go, right? Anway, you try it. Enter "[Your first name] needs" in Google and see whatcha get. Here are mine, but you also have to check Parkway's cuz they're just a whole lot funnier.
- Lynne needs a bunkmate and Cindy needs some consoling. (Not sure what's going on between Lynne and Cindy, but I don't want her as a bunk mate.)
- Lynne needs a toothpick. (Are you saying there's something green inbetween my teeth?)
- Not that Lynne needs anyone to defend her. (You got that right. Put 'em up!)
- Lynne needs to look up rules for players on C team for Nationals. (Yes she does. And she needs to look up what the heck C team for Nationals is too. Especially if she's playing.)
- Lynne needs two men to testify that she is indeed single. (This will not be a problem.)
- Lynne needs three helpers for her health ministry work at the church on Monday mornings. (Definitely wrong Lynne here. My church is St. Mattress of the Sheets, and there's no way I need three helpers for my "health ministering." One good helper is sufficient, thank you.)
- What Lynne needs with our piddling review site I'll never know. (Me neither. What site? Could it be more piddling than mine?)
Since the spelling of my first name isn't common, I also tried googling the usual version, without the "e."
On just ONE website, I learned that:
Lynn needs to develop a larger repertoire of reading vocabulary. Lynn needs our help. Lynn needs a new job. Lynn needs all the help going for it to succeed.
Glad I'm not Lynn.
And that, folks, is all the "blood" I have tonight. Buenos Noches, bloggeritos!